Sunday, September 7, 2014

The Start Line

Hello, I'm Ellie, and I am on a journey to find happy. What does happy mean? Something different to everyone, right? The Merriam-Webster definition is as follows: feeling pleasure and enjoyment because of your life, situation, etc. That's not bad, I mean pretty accurate. But what is in the etc? That is what I want to find.

 All my friends, and other schoolmates (what kind of word is that) are always commenting on my healthy eating style, and my constant smile that is on my face. I am addicted to being happy, and I just want more, and more of it. I want to be happier, and when I get a little happier...I want to be happiest. It's a constant cycle.


 I  am also a strong believer that what you eat determines how happier you are. If you eat McDonald's everyday you will most likely be sad and gloomy...if you eat clean, and a good balance of veggies, fruits, protein, well you should be on the road to the happiest of them all. 


That's my goal, being happy, eating happy, and living happy.


I invite anyone who finds this blog, to follow me on this journey. Support me, join me, laugh at me, laugh with me, cry with me, whatever you see fit. 


This is Day 1 (even though I've been attempting for a complete happy life for a while), it's officially Day 1 of my search, and I am so unbelievably excited


E.

No comments:

Post a Comment